Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Airport pick up service and check in to Hotel then Entertainment will be arranged onboard and you will be cruising over the Dubai’s Marina while enjoying the savory dishes and a complimentary drink. The stunning view, sumptuous meals and the live entertainment will give you a dazzling experience.
On a guided city tour, visit Dubai Museum, drive along Sheik Zayed Road, and see iconic sights like Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm, and Jumeirah Mosque. This combo pass is also inclusive of Burj Khalifa ticket that allows you to enter the world’s largest building and explore its Observatory Deck (At the Top) on 124th floor, from where you can savor incredible views of Dubai.
After a hearty breakfast, you will get picked up from your hotel for the desert safari in a Land Cruiser only between 3:30 to 4:00 PM , a ride over the sand dunes followed by a barbeque dinner and belly dance performance in the desert - another Dubai experience! The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbeque dinner at a traditional bedouin campsite.
Abu Dhabi is one of the country’s gems providing visitors with an array of amazing sightseeing, shopping, dining and entertainment options. With our flexible combo tour, see all of Abu Dhabi’s main highlights and explore the exciting rides and advanced simulators within Ferrari World Theme Park.
On this day, enjoy breakfast, check-out from your hotel and spend the day at leisure. You will get a private transfer from your hotel to the airport, as per the time of your flight.
- Dubai VISA
- Airport return transfers.
- Mumbai to Mumbai
- 5 Breakfasts & 2 Dinner
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai
- Travel insurance
- Burj Khalifa Ticket
- Ferrari World Standard Ticket
- Government service tax 5%
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- Dubai Tourism Tax (to be paid directly at the Hotel)
- 3* – 10 Dirham/room/night
- 4* – 15 Dirham/room/night
- 5* – 20 Dirham/room/night
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Airport transfers to and from Abu Dhabi and Sharjah
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates and Arab Health Period, Gulf Food and Chinese New Year.
- A non – refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 per person to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking, else non-refundable Rs. 5,000/- per person
- Deposit of 50% of the Holiday Cost if the travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of 75% of the holiday cost if the travel date is more than 10 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of the holiday cost (100%) if the travel date is less than 10 days from the date of booking
- Photocopies of the passport
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 pp
- Between 29?20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit (Rs.10000)+ 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19?14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13?08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
- Air ticket cancellation / amendment charges – as per airlines / Vendors of Marvans Travels + service fees of Rs. 500/- per ticket payable to Marvans Travels + GST on the same
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before 15 days of departure