Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Singapore went from being a stopover to one of the world's top tourist destinations. Home to architectural marvels, Singapore offers the perfect blend of modernity and culture. Today you will arrive in Singapore and get transferred to your hotel. then,A tour of the park is not the only thing the night safari consists of. You also have the Thumbuakar Performance, where pyro warriors amaze you with their fire dancing and fire eating skills. It is followed by a 20 min interactive show called the Creatures of the Night. During this show, nocturnal creatures like the civet cat, hyena, otter, binturong, etc. showcase their talents.
Singapore city is a place full of wonderful sights and attractions. However, this tour would be incomplete without a ride on Singapore Flyer. This is what our Singapore City Tour with Flyer brings to you.
This tour brings to you the best attractions in the city. Be sure to carry your camera, as you will have plenty of photo opportunities. The city’s many avenues are tourist hotspots and live up to expectations. In the tour,you’ll get the opportunity to see places like the Merlion Park, which is home to the Merlion statue, and also provides greats views of the Marina Bay Sands.We also tour places like Suntec City, Chinatown, Little India, Orchard Road,etc.
Who doesn’t love movies? Everyone has their favourite movies whose dialogues they can quote verbatim. If you too are a movie buff, then you should definitely check out Universal Studios. They are part of the Resorts World Sentosa. Universal Studios has many themed rides, entertainment zones, and exhilarating shows that will leave you awestruck. Let’s take a closer look at what all awaits you in Universal Studios.Singapore is one of the most modern and developed cities of this century. It is a concrete jungle full of impressive structures. However,standing out like an oasis in the concrete jungle are Gardens by the Bay. It is a beautiful park full of beautiful flora. This is the place where all nature lovers gather to enjoy greenery and fresh air.
One of the most delightful places in Singapore is the celebrated Sentosa Island. Moreover, you cannot expect anything less from an island which was created exclusively for the purpose of entertainment. While there are so many interesting and exciting things to see and do in this fun island, our half day Sentosa tour package ensures that you get to see at least some of the best things that the island offers.
On this day, bid adieu to Singapore and check-out from your hotel. You will then get a transfer to the airport from where you can board your flight back to India.
- Parking and Toll tax
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 0% GST (includes Swachh Bharat Cess and Krishi Kalyan Cess)
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- A non – refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 per person to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking, else non-refundable Rs. 5,000/- per person
- Deposit of 50% of the Holiday Cost if the travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of 75% of the holiday cost if the travel date is more than 10 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of the holiday cost (100%) if the travel date is less than 10 days from the date of booking
- Photocopies of the passport
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 pp
- Between 29-20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit (Rs.10000)+ 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19-14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13-08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
- Air ticket cancellation / amendment charges – as per airlines / Vendors of MARVANS TRAVELS + service fees of Rs. 500/- per ticket payable to MARVANS travels + GST on the same
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before 15 days of departure
3 Star Hotel : FRAGRANCE HOTEL ROSE