Dubai is a city that has literally sprung out of the desert and is now famous for its skyscrapers, incredible beaches and developments such as the Palm Islands. If you are seeking opulent hotels, restaurants and shopping centres, here you will be spoiled for choice. It won’t come as a surprise to learn that Dubai has been called the “Shopping Centre of the Middle East”
At the time of your arrival our driver will greet you & assist you with your baggage to the Vehicle and drive you safely to your Hotel or Residence& Then Have a pleasant and lovely evening, with our Dhow cruise dinner tour in a traditional dhow that has AC lower deck and open and Airy upper deck , and enjoy magnificent view of the city, entertainment shows and delicious dinner served on-board while cruising. Special Note: The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Drive through the city of skyscrapers with detailed information provided by our knowledgeable tour guides about every significant place of this emirate which includes Glamorous shopping malls, Cultural Heritage, world-class architecture and the tallest tower in the world.There is no perfect way to get up close and personal with the world’s tallest structure than with Burj Khalifa tour. Make your way to Downtown Dubai and gain access to Burj Khalifa via Dubai Mall. Then, climb to one of the world’s fastest elevator to enjoy an exciting ride way up to 124th floor. Get sweeping 360 degree views of Dubai’s mind blowing landscape from its advanced Observation Deck, At the Top. Capture some amazing pictures and also learn about interesting facts about Dubai’s history as well as this alluring structure on your visit here.
Enjoy our desert safari tour that provide you an ultimate adventurous experience with Dune bashing on the sand dunes in a 4X4 vehicle, camel riding, various photographic opportunities, belly dancing show, Tanura dance show and BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options.Special note: The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on your location and traffic conditions.
Explore the capital of United Arabian Emirates with our Abu Dhabi city tour, driving through the stunning Sheikh Zayed road, visiting Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Ferrari world, and world class malls. With our Abu Dhabi tour you can also drive through Emirates palace which is well-known for the ambience.
At the time of your departure Our Driver will Pick you from your desired hotel in Dubai and drop you at the Dubai International Airport.
- Dubai VISA
- Airport return transfers.
- Mumbai to Mumbai
- 5 Breakfasts & 2 Dinner
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai
- Travel insurance
- Burj Khalifa Ticket
- Government service tax 5%
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- Dubai Tourism Tax (to be paid directly at the Hotel)
- 3* – 10 Dirham/room/night
- 4* – 15 Dirham/room/night
- 5* – 20 Dirham/room/night
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Airport transfers to and from Abu Dhabi and Sharjah
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates and Arab Health Period, Gulf Food and Chinese New Year.
- A non – refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 per person to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking, else non-refundable Rs. 5,000/- per person
- Deposit of 50% of the Holiday Cost if the travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of 75% of the holiday cost if the travel date is more than 10 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of the holiday cost (100%) if the travel date is less than 10 days from the date of booking
- Photocopies of the passport
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non-refundable deposit of Rs.10,000 pp
- Between 29?20 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit (Rs.10000)+ 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19?14 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13?08 days of departure: Non-refundable deposit(Rs.10000) + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
- Air ticket cancellation / amendment charges – as per airlines / Vendors of MARVANS Travels + service fees of Rs. 500/- per ticket payable to Marvans Travels + GST on the same
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before 15 days of departure